Yesterday NSAR Head of Workforce Planning Michelle Russell attended Day 3 of the Employee Engagement Summit. The virtual event focused on topics such as how to maintain culture, engagement and wellbeing in a hybrid workplace using a range of live Q&A panels and interviews from those who are shaping the future of employee engagement in the ‘new norm’.
Discussion centered around requirements for creating an inclusive culture such as:
- Confidence to ‘bring your whole self’ to work
- Leadership needs to harness an inclusive culture
- Safe spaces to allow employees to have a voice and discuss how they feel
- Reverse mentoring allows inclusion at all levels
- The future of hybrid working will enable organisations to reach a wider pool of talented employees through being able to offer a flexible working approach
Over 20 other world-class speakers were also in attendance including representatives from Volvo Group, MacMillan Cancer Support, Aegon, L’Oréal and Metropolitan Police and many more.