Will your organisation help build the next generation of the rail workforce?
Routes into Rail provides information to young people and anyone considering a career change on the variety of roles available in the industry. It reaches a wide audience through a comprehensive website, targeted partnerships and key events, spreading the word that there is a career in rail for everyone.
We need a fresh approach with greater industry collaboration and investment to deliver the skills for the railway of the future. Routes into Rail was set up to be a collaborative venture for the benefit of the whole industry and will be a more effective resource as more rail organisations feed into the work it does.
Existing funders include HS2, Network Rail, VolkerRail, Amey, RIA, Porterbrook, Freightliner and the Department for Business and Trade.
Supporting organisations receive various benefits, such as:
- Promotion of your organisation to a large audience interested in rail careers.
- Promotion of your job vacancies, graduate and apprenticeship opportunities, to increase applications.
- Showcasing what it’s like to work at your organisation, including exciting roles and projects.
- The opportunity to get involved in Routes into Rail events with other industry employers engaging directly with the next generation of talent.
- Being part of an important initiative that is helping create a talent pipeline into rail, now and into the future.
- Opportunities to work on bespoke projects and campaigns to meet your company’s objectives and targets.
Download the funding pack and set up a meeting to find out how your organisation can support and benefit from Routes into Rail. And please share the funding pack across your networks and supply chains. Only by working together can we build the talent pipeline the industry needs to address challenges and deliver for the future.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions on Routes into Rail or how to get involved!