With billions of pounds being invested in rail over the next decade, the demand for the next generation of engineers, data analysts, project managers and customer service assistants has never been greater.
To highlight the wide range of exciting opportunities within rail, the sector has collaborated to create the website, Routes into Rail. Routes into rail aims to;
- Be one clear voice for rail creating a coherent and accessible message about the industry
- Increase interest in studying STEM
- Engage and attract the best talent to the rail industry
- Increase the number of people considering and applying for jobs in the rail industry
- Ensure people feel that the railway is a ‘place’ for them to work, regardless of ethnicity or gender
As Routes into Rail starts its third-year NSAR has created opportunities for more organisations to invest in a sector-wide talent attraction campaign.
We will be contacting our members over the next couple of months with more information on how to get involved. To register your interest please fill in this short form.
Visit RoutesintoRail.org to find exciting opportunities within rail, view the latest vacancies and see what a career in rail really looks like.