Yesterday NSAR’s Logistics Apprenticeship Quality Board met at our premises to discuss strategy, reporting, alerts and sectors, financials and EQA Activity. Attendees included:
- David MacKay – Driver Trainer/LGV Driving Instructor/CPC Instructor/Driving Assessor at Tesco Distribution
- Dianne Musker – Commercial Training & Apprenticeship Manager at Eddie Stobart
- Barry Moss – Regional Apprenticeship Manager at Travis Perkins
- Ian Studd – Director General at British Association of Removers
- Helen Wright – Apprenticeships and Governance Manager at Arriva
NSAR is proud to continue to deliver external quality assurance (EQA) service for Logistics Apprenticeship Standards ensuring that endpoint assessments are compliant with employer wishes, consistent in assessment delivery, and comparable across end-point assessment organisations within the logistics and freight industry.
For more information regarding NSAR Logistics External Quality Assurance, click here.