We are delighted that NSAR has been appointed by the IfATE to work with employers to develop an employer-led response to external quality assurance of the following apprenticeship standards:
- ST0424 – Broadcast and media systems technical operator
- ST0174 – Props technician
- ST0346 – Assistant technical director (visual effects)
- ST0341 – Broadcast production assistant
- ST0105 – Junior content producer
- ST0347 – Junior 2D artist (visual effects)
- ST0489 – Storyboard artist
- ST0525 – Creative industries production manager (degree)
- ST0696 – Post Production Technical Operator
We will be working closely with ScreenSkills to support employers in these apprenticeship areas to implement the IFATE EQA Framework and to support high-quality end-point assessment for these apprenticeship standards.
We are currently recruiting employers for the employer-led, external quality assurance board. If you are an employer and interested in finding out more about participating in the work of the employer board please download the guidance note.