SkillsID: Supporting employers & assured providers
SkillsID is an online record of an individual’s skills, competencies, qualifications and training plans that is accessible by both the employer (sponsor) and the individual and with verified records updated by the employer (sponsor) and NSAR accredited training & assessment providers.
Benefits for employers include providing them with access to a comprehensive Competency Management System, the ability to comply with national requirements (reducing corporate risk), potential administration savings (including the upload of individuals already on the system), transparency of relevant supply chain competencies, detailed reporting and the ability to setup competencies against job roles to allow for training needs analysis and self-assessment.
Individuals will have a portable record of competencies, which is transferable between employers and a potential tool for career & development planning.
- Employers will have all their staff training and competency records in one place with supporting evidence easily retrievable.
- Self and Manager assessments based on Job role and skill level, configurable by the Employer.
- Wide Range of reporting including training needs requirements, completed assessments, training expiry and more.
- Captures training and competency records for both blue collar and white collar employees enabling employers to access records from a single source.
- Hosted on a secure Microsoft Azure cloud-based platform.
- Fully scalable and works equally well for small, medium and large employers.
- From an industry perspective, it will provide accurate and up to date data to help with skills forecasting and training requirements for the future.
Further information can be obtained from Kim Millen.
SkillsID Registration Form
What the industry is saying:
Simon Rennie – Siemens Rail Systems:
NTAR has implemented SkillsID on behalf of Siemens Rail Systems and it now holds approximately 32,000 training and competency records on line – providing configurable individual, team, location and organisatioal reporting in a consistent way across a national, multi-site operation.
Lorna Gibson, Director, QTS Training:
SkillsID has vastly improved our competence management, the implementation was extremely simple and very well supported by the NSAR team. We look forward to continuing to work with the system and utilising updates and new developments as they are released.