Benefits of becoming a NSAR Member
We work collaboratively with the industry and key stakeholders We will provide impartial advice and if you wish to become part of the delivering the solution. We can help you to make more informed decisions, reduce costs, build a more effective training organisation and work with you to develop appropriate strategies to future proof your workforce.
We start by understanding your organisation: your operation, competitive dynamics, culture, objectives and challenges. By seeing the world the way you do we can work to your agenda, and focus on your specific strategic and operational issues.
That could mean faster times for your workforce to achieve competence, lower training and operating costs, improved productivity cash flow and higher revenue.
- Employers that are limited companies and partnerships registered and trading in the UK
- Training and skills organisations – private providers, in-company training providers, FE Colleges and Universities
As a member of NSAR Limited your organisation will be able to:
- Influence and shape the future development of the National Skills Academy for Rail
- Take part in working and policy groups that inform the Sectors skills strategy
- Attend NSAR events & take part in NSAR public relations opportunities
- Benefit from Government exposure as an NSAR member and industry leader with regard to skills development
- Influence and support NSAR lobbying activity with regard to UK skills strategy
- Attend and vote for & elect NSAR board members at the AGM ( Article 7 Members only)
- Benefit from the products and services developed by NSAR in response to employer demand that will support the long-term sustainability and attractiveness of the industry.
In addition Member organisations will be listed on NSAR promotional material and on the NSAR website with links to your own website.
NSAR Limited is a not for profit organisation limited by guarantee. This means that:
- Profits made by NSAR Limited will be reinvested in the company and will not be distributed to members
- In the event of the financial failure of NSAR Limited, Members will be liable to the amount of their guarantee, which will not exceed £1 per Member
* Where a service is not included within the benefit package it can be purchased separately
Become a Member of NSAR:
Please ensure you have authority to commit your company to becoming a member of NSAR Ltd.
All Member applications are subject to endorsement by the NSAR Ltd Board.