The Institute for Apprenticeships & Technical Education (IFATE) is currently undertaking a review of the Rail Apprenticeship Standards which includes:
- ST0067 – Bus and Coach Engineering Technician
- ST0528 – High Speed Rail and Infrastructure Technician
- ST0495 – Rail and Rail Systems Engineer
- ST0497 – Rail and Rail Systems Principal Engineer
- ST0496 – Rail and Rail Systems Senior Engineer
- ST0316 – Rail Engineering Advanced Technician
- ST0318 – Rail Engineering Technician
- ST0317 – Rail Engineering Operative
As part of the review, IFATE is inviting employers, training providers and apprentices to complete a survey.
Your participation is essential in ensuring that the standards meet the needs of the industry, as well as influencing the future of engineering and manufacturing.
The consultation period will close on Wednesday 5th February 2020.
We will be issuing an information pack on Monday 14th January 2020 providing guidance on completing the survey.