Getting on the Register of Apprenticeship Providers (RoATP) is essential to organisations and employers who want to deliver apprenticeships. However, many organisations fail to get approved due to lack of examples of good practice, lack of detail, or simply failure to get support in the process.
Whether you are an existing provider or a new organisation looking to get on the register, NSAR has experts who can help you get approved and maintain that status. In the second in our series of NSAR workshops, we will be hosting short session on 21st November 2019 to help you, covering:
- A recap from a recent workshop in September which provides information how to understand and decide which is the best application route for your organisation (Main, Employer or Supporting Provider)
- Know what to expect from the application process and how to ensure your business is ready, including:
- Financial assessment of your organisation
- Self-Assessment Reports
- Quality Improvement Plan
- Apprenticeship training team structure
- Trainer competence management
- CPD for apprenticeship-based staff
- Safeguarding and Prevent
- Other Quality processes and procedures to have in place
Further details will be available soon.