Don’t forget that the United Kingdom scheduled to leave the European Union on the 31st October 2019 and your business will need to take action in preparation. In anticipation, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) will be hosting FREE Brexit Business Readiness Events in your area to meet government advisers and to find out what actions your business needs to take to prepare.
The events will combine a keynote address, interactive support, advice stands and in-depth sessions led by subject matter experts. They will provide you with specific business-focused advice and help.
Confirmed locations include:
- Cardiff – Monday 14th October
- Liverpool – Monday 14th October
- Wrexham – Tuesday 15th October
- Bristol – Tuesday 15th October
- Online event – Wednesday 16th October
- Manchester – Monday 21st October
- Reading – Monday 21st October
- Middlesbrough – Tuesday 22nd October
- Stoke-on-Trent – Tuesday 22nd October
- Canterbury – Wednesday 23rd October
- Wolverhampton – Wednesday 23rd October