NSAR has partnered with China UKSCE (UK Skills Centres of Excellence) as a result our increasingly strong international reputation.
Inclusive of our recent MOU signing with Jiaxing Nanyang Polytechnic Institute, we have also signed MOU’s with 15 other institutions in the last 12 months.
- Jingjiang of Jiangsu Province
- Ordos of Inner Mongolia
- Zhenzhou of Henan Province
- Baodi of Tianjing Municiplality
- Beijing Miyun Project with Qinhua Qidi Group
- Wenchang of Hainan Province
- China High Tech Plc
- Roserock Culture Group
- Aoji Group
- National Academy for Comprehensive Skills and Competences
- China Discovery Academy
- China Health and Medical Development Foundation
The aim is to develop skills programmes and assist in the internationalising of Chinese education as well as working with The Chinese Society of Vocational and Technical Education and Fusi Capital.
NSAR’s work in China has the approval of the DIT and the FCO departments of the UK Government.
For more information regarding NSAR’s international endeavours, click here.