Last Friday NSAR hosted its AGM at Birmingham Metropolitan College (B-Met). Chaired by Neil Robertson (NSAR CEO) full NSAR Members participated in election of board directors and more.This event was followed by a Skills Symposium which focused on the future of the rail training market.
Delegates were able to engage and give feedback on presentations including:
- Network Rail Training – The future of the rail training market by Guy Wilmshurst-Smith (Head of Training, Network Rail)
- The impact & skills requirement for digital rail by Toufic Machnouk (Route Programme Director LNE&EM, Network Rail)
- The HS2 Skills Strategy by Kate Myers & Richard Winter
- External Quality Assurance Service by Barry Smith (Head of Assessment, NSAR)
- Data, Productivity and Digital by Neil Franklin (Head of Skills Intelligence, NSAR)
With thanks to B-Met and Principal Cliff Hall for allowing us to host what proved to be an insightful and informative event.