Last week NSAR & TSR delivered a Parliamentary reception at the Pavilion Terrace in the House of Commons on the 25th October 2018 entitled Brexit Related Challenges for Trade and Skills 2019. Hosted by Lord Willis Knaresborough, discussions were held on the impact of Brexit and featured presentations from key rail and business figures including:
- David Atkinson (UK Head of Manufacturing Commercial Banking Lloyds Bank
- Terry Scuoler CBE (Chairman of the Institute of Export & International Trade & Chairman of TRS)
- Paul J Harris (Director if Economic Development Rolls-Royce Plc)
- Nicola Bacon (Group HR Manager Nuclear Decommissioning Authority)
- Neil Robertson (CEO National Skills Academy for Rail)
NSAR also featured a trial video for SkillsID – A Competency Management System that can meet the needs of organisations of all sizes, big, medium and small. The event concluded with a networking alongside tea and cakes.