Take a look at the progress of Apprenticeships in figures.
The figures in bracket below show there position back in July.
• 341,700 apprenticeship starts reported for the first 11 months of the 2017/18 academic year from August to June, against 472,500 starts reported in the equivalent period in 2016/17 – 28% down year on year
• 351 (was 303) new Apprenticeship standards are now approved for delivery
• 215 (was 241) standards in development
• 174 (was 143) Approved End Point Assessment Organisations
• 14 (was 7) Approved External Quality Assurance Providers (EQAPs) – including Ofqual and IfA who have now confirmed that Open awards will run the contract until March 2019. Anticipating circa 30 different EQABs in total.
Look out for the next update!