NSAR has commenced delivery of its first bespoke 5-day Ofsted Inspection Guidance training this week. NSAR Quality Assurance Manager Louise Ward is in the midst of delivering a package to one of our clients in which entails:
• A personalised on site health check
• A bespoke action plan designed to help your company meet Ofsted requirements
• A full guidance documents and templates
• Support to implement and embed strategies and change
• Access to advice from NSAR via our support service mailbox
As you may already know, existing, new and third-party training providers will all be subject to Ofsted inspections. The benefits of attending our third FREE Introductory Ofsted Inspection Guidance Workshop taking place on 27th September 2018 will be invaluable.
The workshop aims to help you and your organisation get to grips with the requirements of the Ofsted Common Inspection Framework.
To register for a place or for more information contact us at email@example.com