NSAR would like to congratulate the newest members to the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP) including:
- Alstom Transport Uk Limited
- Arc People Development Ltd
- Arriva Rail North Limited
- Bridgeway Consulting Limited
- Capita Business Services Ltd
- Capital Training Limited
- Cat 1 Safety Training Limited
- Certsure Llp
- Dynamic Client Solutions (Dcs) Ltd
- Impact It Training Limited
- Impellam Group Plc
- Inspire & Educate Ltd
- Institution Of Railway Operators Limited (IRO)
- Introtrain (Ace) Limited
- Keolis Amey Docklands Limited
- Pro-Active Safety Limited
- Rose Rail Training Academy C.I.C.
- TES2000 Limited
- Go-Ahead Group
All have worked hard to ensure their training provision meets requirements and their acceptance to the register recognises this.
All these organisations have been through an application process with the ESFA that considers due diligence, capability, quality and financial health to assess their capability to deliver high-quality apprenticeship training.
However, the work doesn’t end here for RoATP registrants. All on the list will be inspected by Ofsted to ensure that their training standards and procedures are to the highest quality. NSAR is offering bespoke guidance and support to help organisation prepare themselves for Ofsted inspections.
NSAR will continue to provide support to RoATP registrants and would like to wish these new registrants the best of luck in the future. For more information on Apprenticeship training, the RoATP, or the Ofsted Guidance and Support package contact our Skills Team at: email@example.com
“The IRO received timely and informed help from NSAR which greatly reduced the time we needed to research what to do. NSAR was a great help throughout the process.” – Fiona Tordoff, CEO IRO