Today (9th October) Rail Week 2017 begins! The campaign aims to bring the industry together to deliver a week of rail-related activity will include a plethora of events, visits and talks to promote careers in our great industry.
The week is a great way we can showcase the diverse range of people and roles in the industry which keep passengers moving and allows us to deliver some of the most ambitious infrastructure projects around.
Get involved in the conversation:
- Follow Rail Week on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Use the hashtags #railweek #IWorkinRail #PeopleinRail #railmyths #morethanorange #AskAnEmployer #getinvolved
- Take a photo with the I work in rail poster.
- Put your own quotes and images into this poster to share on social media
- Add your profile to our People in Rail page